Dear Leaders and Visionaries,
Have you ever thought about writing a book?
The right book will communicate your vision, tell your story, or teach your valuable insight and wisdom.
A book is a powerful tool to build your business, organization, or ministry by:
- Building your credibility in your field or area of expertise
- Communicating your vision to your target audience – and potential partners or clients
- Promoting your brand or service to new or potential clients or partners
- Raising funds by clearly promoting your message
- Providing a sales or promotional piece you can use at speaking engagements, conferences, or on your website
A book can be a powerful door opener for you.
Once you’ve written a book, you are not only a leader, you are an author. An expert in your field, a storyteller, and an influencer.
To all of this, you might say:
Sounds great, Kelsey. But I don’t have the time to write a book.
I’ve thought about a book, but I have no idea where to begin.
I’m a great communicator, but no writer.
That’s where I come in—to help you put your vision into a book, powerfully build your business, and make YOU an author!
Yep, I’m a ghostwriter.
I’m Kelsey Yarnell, and I’m a published ghostwriter and editor. I have worked with clients in a range of fields, including business, politics, and Christian ministry, to write full length books under their name, using their content (either written or verbal).
I can help you to become an author by helping you to create a book that:
- Communicates your vision in your tone and style
- Speaks from your experience, skill set, and particular knowledge base
- Teaches or explains your content using your field-specific lexicon
- Logically and coherently develops a particular idea, insight, or story
The finished book is authored by you – just think of my service as the “app” that helps get you there.
The process is simple.
Ghostwriting sounds a little mysterious. And most people are unclear as to how it actually works.
Like I said before, the finished books is yours—without requiring the necessary work, time, and skill on your part.
The book-writing process is actually quite simple:
First, I meet with you one-on-one to discuss who you are and what you’re all about—and what kind of a book you might like to write.
It may be the case that you already have an outline, a well-developed concept, or a partial manuscript.
Or, you’re not sure where to begin—you would like to write a book, but you haven’t come up with a list of ideas or concepts.
Regardless of where you are in the process, I can help you hone in on a clear and coherent message that is simply “a book waiting to happen.”
Then, I work with you one-on-one (in person, via email, or over the phone) to write the book chapter by chapter with your input and necessary revision.
Before and during the writing process, I also research:
- Your unique skill set and knowledge base
- Your existing body of content, if applicable
- Existing resources or sources of inspiration for you
Finally, I edit and proof the manuscript so that you have a fully publishable manuscript … written in your voice, communicating your core message and vision.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, shoot me an email at email@example.com. Let’s set up a phone call and chat.
Take a look at my work.
Because of the confidential nature of ghostwriting, I don’t give the names of clients or book titles that I have worked on.
For more information about the books that I have helped write and edit, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CLIENT WORK REQUEST.”
Questions? Email me.
If you have questions about books, ghostwriting, and my services, shoot me an email at email@example.com. I typically respond within 12-24 hours.